People, terrestrials, Austrians, Alpfolk! Extraordinary circumstances compel us to take action, even forceful action, in the holy land of Tyrol. On the strength of our decades of experience we will undertake a comprehensive disinfection measure on body, mind, city, country, house, farm and livestock in the town, beneath the Golden Roof, during the Heart of Noise festival. Pandemics, and states of anxiety, depression or obscene happiness connected to it, as well as ugly profiteering, sensationalism or exaggerated cultural sophistication will be hemmed in. Under the dubious motto “through cleanliness to unity” the supreme sanitary team Fuckhead will get to grips, as it were, with above-mentioned problems by way of hard yet affectionate acoustic, visual, as well as physical attacks.
Fuckhead: Dietmar Bruckmayr (vocals), Michael Strohmann (guitar, electronics), Didi Kern(drums), Roland Wagenhuber (sound mix)
Fuckhead: Dr. Dietmar Bruckmayr - Vocals | Michael Strohmann - Gitarre, Electronics | Didi Kern - Drums | Roland Wagenhuber - Soundmix
Photo: Ruth Pearce
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"