Vladislav Delay A/V
Since 1997, Finnish Sasu Ripatti aka Vladislav Delay has been releasing music on a variety of labels and his signature sound has been sought after by an eclectic range of bands and artists, from Massive Attack and Scissor Sisters to Black Dice, Craig Armstrong and Ryuichi Sakamoto. A mixture of techno, dub and organic textures oscillates between the decadent, greyish, post-industrial sound cloud of a vast and desolate Finnish landscape, playing with tiny rhythmic bricks that drift and collapse, and creating spaces that radiate calmness and tranquility. Sensitive and intelligent, subtly stirring and rich in detail.
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"