Nicola Di Croce
Nicola di Croce is an architect, musician, sound artist, and scholar who's research deals with the relationship between urban and sound studies. His engagement focuses on collaborative and participatory approaches to urban policy analysis and its design. His methodologies emerge from a strong practice in sound studies and sound art. Nicola’s work involves critical listening of urban sonic environments as carrier of knowledge, which is useful in the understanding of urban issues and exploring new potentials for regeneration, participatory processes and local developments. He holds a PhD in regional planning and public policies, and is currently a postdoctoral research fellow at Iuav University of Venice.
His one-month residency in Innsbruck will culminate in a site-specific multichannel sound performance. Realised in collaboration with the local workshop GRASSMAYR GLOCKENGIESSEREI, Nicola’s work will be presented as part of the Heart of Noise Festival in october. A unique atmosphere of sonority and diverse resonances is to be expected.
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"