For his live-set, treibgut aka Fabian Lanzmaier is taking ideas from his recent release and brings them into new forms. With mimikry, his new release on Intl’ Winners, treibgut is refining his work on amorphous sounds. A maze into surreal surroundings of organic structures in constant movement and disruption. Sounds bend until they breach, metallic timbres alter between percussive and tonal, forming musical gestures that fuse together, shaping narrative-like compositions. Against any style Lanzmaier uses electroacoustic tactics and physical modeling to blur the listeners perception of close and distant, tense and loose.
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"