Dino Spiluttini is a composer and sproducer based in Vienna, Austria. His vigorously expressive approach to contemporary electronics responds to precarious emotional dynamics and elegant harmony. The emotional potency of his music lies often in its tendency to yearn for resolution without quite finding any, its flirtations with fulfilment and respite interrupted by anxiety and brooding. The weight of these dramatic scenarios owes much to Spiluttini’s meticulous production, his sinews of sparse arrangements scrunched into thrashing evocations of troubled embodiment, frustrated identity, or worldly unease. Spiluttini’s most recent release, Heaven (Editions Mego, 2019), contemplates death, reunion and bodily perfection in restless encounters between choirs, organs, harps and pads. He is active also as Wrong Body, whose Benzo Edits (Cut Surface, 2019) adds the lyricism of R&B crooning to his expressive outlets.
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"