Bj Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
In the summer of 2016, BJ Nilsen did a journey to the Prokletije mountains in the southern part of the Dinaric Alps. Prokletije acts as a natural border of Montenegro, Kosovo and Albania and are the most inaccessible and wildest mountain range in the Balkans.The Albanian population calls them Bjeshket e Nemuna, which means accursed or forbidden mountains. Historically it defines the cruel and the hard life of those who live in the area.‘Prokletije was, according to local folklore, created by the devil himself, unleashed from hell for a single day of mischief’ (Rudolf Abraham,2008). Far from being hellish,The Accursed Mountains draws from the inspiration of this beautifully isolated and lucid area with its generous people. It is also an area that is currently undergoing large infrastructure projects such as the controversial Belgrade - Bar motorway that cuts through the landscape and mountains in hope to open up the social and economic developments in the region.
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"