Beatrice Dillon AV Live Set
Beatrice Dillon is a London-based artist and musician, exploring the liminal space between bass music, house and experimental music. She’s produced music for Hessle Audio, The Trilogy Tapes, Boomkat Editions, PAN, Where To Now?, Timedance, etc and has worked with a number of producers and musicians including Kassem Mosse, Laurel Halo, Call Super and Lucy Railton. With a background in visual art, she has presented sound and music commissions across Lisson Gallery, Somerset House, Outlands Network, Études Paris, Southbank Centre, Macval Paris, ICA London etc. Recent performances include wwwX Tokyo, MUTEK Argentina, Barbican Centre (supporting Tim Hecker), Strelka Moscow, Masåfåt Cairo, byLarm Norway.
Photo Credit: Nadine Franczkowski
- Astrid Sonne
- Beatrice Dillon
- BJ Nilsen pres. The Accursed Mountains
- Dino Spiluttini
- Dis Fig
- Dorian Concept
- Elisabeth Schimana
- Heart of Noise Vinyl Edition 08 - Haus der Regierung
- IMA Institut für Medienarchäologie pres. "Hidden Alliances"
- Jung an Tagen & Rainer Kohlberger
- Lukas Moritz Wegscheider
- Nicola Di Croce
- Mo Nahold
- Oren Ambarchi / Mats Gustafsson / Eric Thielemans
- Peter Rehberg w/ Tina Frank AV
- Traurige Tropen Orchester
- Vladislav Delay A/V
- Winfried Ritsch & Atelier Algorythmics pres. "ensemble mécanique"