Kornelia Binicewicz pres. “Ladies on Records” Dj-Set
Kornelia Binicewicz (Ladies on Records) is a Polish curator and a record collector.
She has moved to Istanbul some years ago in order to explore music created and
performed by Turkish women. In her musical journey she focuses on Turkish female
music and female singers from 60s, 70s and 80s. Curator of compilations released
on vinyl – "Uzelli Psychedelic Anadolu" (2017) and “Turkish Ladies. Female Singers
from Turkey 1974 – 1988” (2018). She is a writer and researcher about music from
60s, 70s and 80s.
Her vinyl-only DJ sets are created from the collection of rare and popular 45s and
LPs of divas and heroes from the late 60s and 70s and 80s. Deep obscure Turkish
sounds meet Eastern, Western European, African and Middle Eastern
gems. Hypnotising grooves, belly dance beasts with synths and organs, edgy
sounds from all four corners of the earth blend with westernised arrangements and
hip styles of 60s, 70s & 80s.
- Aja Ireland
- AkhtamarII - der zweitausendjährigen Oper zweiter Teil
- Andrea Belfi
- Ben Vince
- Christoph de Babalon
- Dengue Dengue Dengue
- Dj Raph
- Phill Niblock
- Gabber Eleganza pres. "The Hakke Show"
- Gazelle Twin
- Drew Mc Dowall & Florence To pres. "Time Machines" A/V
- Kara-Lis Coverdale
- Heart of Noise 2019 Opening Performances
- Hiedelem feat. Attila Csihar & Balazs Pandi
- Maria W. Horn
- Philip Jeck/Michaela Grill/Karl Lemieux
- Jiri Suchanek
- Kornelia Binicewicz
- Lucy Railton
- Maja Osojnik
- Nyege Nyege Tapes Showcase pt. 2 - Bamba Pana feat. Makaveli
- Paranoise Space
- Thomas Ankersmit
- Vo Ezn
- Experimental Setup pres. "Die Totale Installation"